Saturday 3 June 2023

reflection

After a period of current reflection on my work and progress to now. I decided to disconnect from energy outlets that draw from me of which there was a few. Now I plan to start just focusing on channeling in more circumspect ways. 
As part of this whilst doing my work still on the road and a traveling healer and to see my own energies and able to with stand pressures and challenges. I aske show it might look for me to vision the space I'm in during this process should happen... I was shown a decompression chamber by spirit . Now I don't have much knowledge of these but know they're associated with diving. Upon further research if appears there are these oxygen machines in the mechanical world used for therapy. I could see quite clearly myself inside of one and now I will explore just how this works in treatment my energetic self. It was made of thick gold metal. HBH

No comments:

Post a Comment