Tuesday 24 September 2019

Transforms

During the summer I helped to look after and gave healing to a lovely lady of 94 years. We talked at great depths about how to bring the unseen world close and how she could access those who have departed this world. When we are given a time in life where we no longer can be physically active or do the things we once did. It's a golden time to deepen your understanding and connect with the beyond. We worked hard and she seemed to enjoy the talks... Just recently I visited her as she'd moved into a home and I was so pleased to find she had progressed even further during the quiet time she'd had and was giving me such insight about my future and what I will do, that tears fell down my face. I know I was meant to go and see her and how she'd progressed. Id had no expectations, but it's lovely to see how healing works. Switch 13 Healing . HBH

No comments:

Post a Comment