Thursday 17 April 2014

Latest testimony for Switch 13 healing

Hello Hannah,

Now would be a good time to reflect on how the switch 13 healing has benefitted me.

Recently it was the 2nd anniversary of my fathers passing and I would say that I am more accepting of this loss. The power of meditating is not to be underestimated and as the decorating at home continues apace I know that I will soon have a meditative space in the spare room which has been painted out in forest fruits and chocolate milkshake colours.

It is important to live in the moment and look to the future. The past is gone and cannot hurt you unless you continue to give it power. Continue to embrace the positive because negative people will try and bring you down, but using the silver violet flame is a great help. I call upon this as I need it.

Quiet reflection on the day in the evening gives me a moment to give thanks for all I have achieved, no matter whether it was a busy day or a low key one.

I am currently writing a blog which you can find on wordpress under rubymoombeam. This is the  A-Z challenge where you have blog throughout April using a different letter of the alphabet each day. Some letters are definitely easier than others.

May your busy times continue and I hope you can help more people through your Switch 13 Healing.


Take care,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment